Feb 8, 2013

Tomorrow.do - A Simple ToDo App That Gets it Done

Tomorrow.do
My Lengthy todo List


Being productive online is hard, especially when there are lots of distractions like social media, funny pictures, videos. Even the thought of playing online games keep me from doing what I have to do. I wanted a way to improve my productivity and found that creating a to do list improves productivity. As a freelancer, we want to get things done as fast as possible so we can either take more jobs to earn more money or allow us to have more time to rest than work.

I tried writing a todo list on paper but I always forgot my todo list and fail miserably because when its time for me to take notes, I couldn't remember what are the things I'll do. Using online todo app seems like a good idea, so I give one a try. I have tried a lot of todo apps like RememberTheMilk, EverNote, SpringPad, NitroTasks, etc but its more of a note taking app than a list that I can keep track on.

Tomorrow.do is different. It is a simple to do list with a virtual notebook. It list things todo today on the left side, then things to do tomorrow on the right side and that's it. No schedule, priority, etc. A simple todo app that gets it done.

I liked Tomorrow.do because when I have to write a list, I just write it. I don't need to worry if it expires or not because if my tasks are not done for the day, it simply moves it for tomorrow. I don't have to manually repeat failed tasks for the day because it recurs on the next day.

Additionally, tomorrow.do has a Chrome App. The app sits on your Chrome browser so when you have something in mind, just click the app and write it. Simple right?

Tomorrow.do is a simple task manager for those that just wants to write a task without worrying it. It is recurring so when you failed a task for the day, it will appear for tomorrow's note. The app also available in iPad, iPhone, and Android.

If you can't do it today, why not do it tomorrow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons